Cedar Point Resort Amenities
Leave your cares behind when you vacation at Cedar Point Resort. We have something for the whole family! There are plenty of activities to do at Cedar Point Resort. Or, if you prefer, you can always just sit, relax and do NOTHING other than watch and listen to nature!
What is there to do at Cedar Point Resort?
- Large shaded playground. The Pirate Ship has been a hit!
- Water activities: New heated swimming pool, (2021) sand beach, swimming raft, hydrobikes, stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, fun-bugs, noodles
- Horseshoes, volleyball, yard games and toys. You can use the games, Cornhole, Frisbees, badminton, whiffle ball, volleyball, bocce ball, ladder golf and washer toss.
- Bingo Wednesday, kids crafts Tuesday and Thursday with prizes!
- Many acres to play and relax, lots of green space.
- Game room with video games.
- Let the kids have good old-fashioned fun catching and releasing frogs, minnows and turtles.
- Bird watching: Eagles, loons, orioles, owls, woodpeckers. There are hundreds of species of birds in our area. Come to the lodge to borrow a bird book and binoculars
- Fish from the boat or one of the many docks at Cedar Point
- Rent a boat or pontoon right here! Or bring your own
- Board games and cards. There are many to use in the lodge or to bring with you to your cabin or camper
- 3 Campfire rings: Enjoy a S’more or hotdog at the fire. It isn’t the Northwoods without the smell of a campfire!
- North Star Lake is perfect for swimming, fishing and other water sports
- Nature trails in the area: Suomi Hills Trail or Lost 40
Chippewa National Forest is really close, so plan a day hiking trip to see the beautiful wildflowers along the non-motorized trails!
- Take a nap
- There are many adventures and attractions in our area for you to choose from as well at 100 lakes within 10 miles of Cedar Point