Reservation & Resort Policies
Once you have checked availability you can request a reservation in a couple ways: on-line or with paper/mail.
If you choose to pay by check, we allow 5 days for the check to arrive.
General Cedar Point Cabin Policies
- Cabin Check-In time is between 4:00pm – 9:00pm and Cabin Check-Out Time is by 9:00am. Please no early arrivals or late departures, as we need that time to prepare your cabin and the resort for your stay.
In the fall, Check-In and Check-Out times can vary. Please check with us.
- Cabin Cancellation and Refunds: You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit given for late arrival or early departure. If you must cancel and we are able to rent out all the time period you reserved, all but $50 will be refunded.
- No smoking or vaping in the cabins. You may step outside the cabin to smoke.
- Please no Jet Skis (personal watercraft) and 4-wheelers must be trailered and not driven on the resort property.
- Fireworks and firecrackers now are not allowed due to insurance restrictions.
- Pets in Cabins: We do allow friendly dogs in our cabins with prior approval. There is a per-pet fee of $25 per day or $150 per week. No cats or large dogs allowed in the cabins.
Reserving a Campsite
Once we have confirmed your reservation via phone or email, we ask for the following information: Name · Address · Phone number · Number of guests · If you have a pet · Type of camper · If you are requesting dock space
Campground deposit is $25 per night per site. If you choose to pay the deposit with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover), please call us with your card information. If you choose to pay by check, we allow 5 days for the check to arrive. We will mail a confirmation once the deposit is received.
General Cedar Point Campground Policies
- Campground Check-In time is between 3:00pm – 9:00pm and Campground Check-Out time is by noon. Please no early arrivals or late departures.
- Campground Cancellation and Refunds: You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit given for late arrival or early departure. If you must cancel and we are able to rent out all the time period you reserved, all but $25 will be refunded.
- Please, no Jet Skis (personal watercraft ) and 4-wheelers must be trailered and not driven at the resort.
- Please, no fireworks or firecrackers.
- Pets in Campground (max. of 2): We do allow friendly pets in the campground with prior approval. There is no additional fee. However, we ask that you follow the campground pet policy. Click here for campground-pet-policy