Reservation & Resort Policies
Once you have checked availability you can request a reservation in a couple ways: on-line or with paper/mail.
All credit card transactions will be subjected to a 4% processing fee. You are welcome to pay with credit card, check and cash. If you choose to pay by check, we allow 5 days for the check to arrive.
Guest cancellations within 90 days of the reservation are fully responsible for the costs cabin or campsite rental. Cancellations prior to 90 days, the deposit will be refunded(less rebooking fee $50) if the reservation is re-rented.
General Cedar Point Cabin Policies
- Cabin Check-In time is between 4:00pm – 9:00pm and Cabin Check-Out Time is by 9:00am. Please no early arrivals or late departures, as we need that time to prepare your cabin and the resort for your stay.
In the late spring and fall, Check-In and Check-Out times can vary. Please check with us.
- Exception check-in and check-out for 2021 will reflect Cedar Point Resort COVID document on the front page of this website.
- Cabin Cancellation and Refunds: You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit given for late arrival or early departure. If you must cancel and we are able to rent out all the time period you reserved, all but $50 will be refunded. Your refund will be returned in the form Cedar Point Resort originally received it. For example if you paid by credit card we will refund your credit card. If you paid by check or cash we will refund in that manner.
- No smoking or vaping in the cabins. You may step outside the cabin to smoke.
- Please no Jet Skis (personal watercraft) and 4-wheelers must be trailered and not driven on the resort property.
- Fireworks and firecrackers now are not allowed due to insurance restrictions.
- Pets in Cabins: We do allow friendly dogs in our cabins with prior approval. There is a per-pet fee of $25 per day or $150 per week. We recommend that you bring a dog crate, sheet and/or your dog bed for their comfort while you are away from the cabin.
Reserving a Campsite
Once we have confirmed your reservation via phone or email, we ask for the following information: Name · Address · Phone number · Number of guests · If you have a pet · Type of camper · If you are requesting dock space
Campground deposit is $25 per night per site. If you choose to pay the deposit with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover), please call us with your card information. If you choose to pay by check, we allow 5 days for the check to arrive. We will mail a confirmation once the deposit is received.
General Cedar Point Campground Policies
- Campground Check-In time is between 3:00pm – 9:00pm and Campground Check-Out time is by noon. Please no early arrivals or late departures.
- Campground Cancellation and Refunds: You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit given for late arrival or early departure. If you must cancel and we are able to rent out all the time period you reserved, all but $25 will be refunded.
- Please, no Jet Skis (personal watercraft ) and 4-wheelers must be trailered and not driven at the resort.
- Please, no fireworks or firecrackers.
- Pets in Campground (max. of 2): We do allow friendly pets in the campground with prior approval. There is no additional fee. However, we ask that you follow the campground pet policy. Click here for campground-pet-policy