We are happy to help you with your vacation! Click on the Check Availability above to start planning your resort vacation. You may also feel free to give us a call or contact us with questions. We typically respond very quickly to all inquiries.
Reserving a Cabin
Once you have checked availability you can request a reservation a couple ways: on-line or with paper/mail.
On-Line: You can make your reservation on-line. Click this link and complete the Reservation Form. To pay the deposit via credit card, you can enter the information on the electronic form (the form is secure). To pay by check, you can indicate on the form that you mailing a check.
Paper/Mail: Once you made your reservation with us by phone (or email) Click here to print the Reservation Form and complete the form. To pay by credit card you can include it in the space provided on the Registartion Form (or you can call and give it to us over the phone). Mail the Reservation Form to us. To pay by check, include it with the Reservation Form.
Cedar Point Resort
38268 Cedar Point Road
Marcell, MN 56657
Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Checks: If you choose to pay by check, we allow 5 days for the check to arrive.
General Cedar Point Cabin Policies
- Cabin Check-In time is between 4:00 – 9:00 PM and Cabin Check-Out Time is by 9:00 AM. Please no early arrivals or late departures, as we need that time to prepare your cabin and the resort for your stay.
In the fall Check-In and Check-Out times can vary. Please check with us.
- Cabin Cancellation and Refunds:
You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit given for late arrival or early departure. If you must cancel and we are able to rent out all the time period you reserved, all but $50 will be refunded.
- No smoking or vaping in the cabins. You may step outside the cabin to smoke.
- Please no Jet Skis (personal water craft) and 4-wheelers must be trailered and not driven on the resort property.
- Fireworks and firecrackers now allowed due to insurance restrictions.
- Pets in Cabins: We do allow friendly dogs in our cabins with prior approval. There is a per-pet fee of $25 per day or $150 per week. No cats or large dogs allowed in the cabins. Click for: Cabin pet policy
Reserving a Campsite
Once we have confirmed your reservation via phone or email, we ask for the following information:
Name · Address · Phone number · Number of guests · If you have a pet · Type of camper · If you are requesting dock space
Campground deposit is $25 per night per site. If you choose to pay the deposit with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover), please call us with your card information. If you choose to pay by check, we allow 5 days for the check to arrive. We will mail a confirmation once the deposit is received.
General Cedar Point Campground Policies
- Campground Check-In time is between 3:00 – 9:00 PM and Campground Check-Out time is by noon. Please no early arrivals or late departures.
- Campground Cancellation and Refunds:
You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit given for late arrival or early departure. If you must cancel and we are able to rent out all the time period you reserved, all but $25 will be refunded.
- Please, no Jet skis (personal water craft) and 4-wheelers must be trailered and not driven at the resort.
- Please, no fireworks or firecrackers.
- Pets in Campground (max. of 2): We do allow friendly pets in the campground with prior approval. There is no additional fee. However, we ask that you follow the campground pet policy. Click here for campground-pet-policy