Best Minnesota Family Vacation Campground
In our campground, you aren’t sharing the facilities with lots of other campers because we only rent out 5 sites!
We have some seasonal sites as well. We offer sites for campers most with full hook-ups (sewer, water, and electric), no tents or screen tents, please. We have separate docks just for our campers. One dock space is included free with each campsite rental. Using our on-site boat launch makes it convenient to launch your boat. Each site has a picnic table and a fire pit.
Cedar Point is on a point with cabins on one side and the campground on the other. In the center is the lodge, swimming pool, rec room, guest laundry, playground, and fish cleaning house, etc. There is a clean, centrally located bathroom/shower house with hot and cold water.
We have many campers who come back year after year because we offer the best Minnesota family vacation campground. It is always nice to see those familiar faces as well as meet new ones. We are here for you. You can find us around the resort and there is someone in the lodge too! You will find that we have a very family friendly and safe resort.
2020 Rates (Plus Tax)
- Campsite, up to 4 guests: 1-4 nights: $50/day 5 nights or more: $45/day
- Extra guests: $5/day
- Guests age 5 and under: Free
- If you use your air conditioner: $2/day
- Extra dock space (one is included for free with each site rental) $10/day, $50/week
- Deposit if reserving 3 nights or less: Payment in Full
- Deposit if reserving 4 nights or more: $25 per night per site
- Bait, ice, boat gas, firewood, and guest laundry are available.
- See Equipment Rentals for additional rental information.
To Make a Reservation:
To make a campground reservation, give us a call at 218.832.3808. We will ask for your name, address, phone number, number of guests, if you have a pet, unit type and if you need dock space. The deposit is $25 per night per site if reserving 4 or more nights and payment is due in full if reserving 3 or fewer nights.
- Campground Cancellation and Refund Policy: You are responsible for the full length of your reserved stay. No credit given for late arrival or early departure. If you must cancel and we are able to rent out the time period you reserved, all but $25 of the campground deposit will be refunded.
- Campground Check-in: 3:00pm – 9:00pm. Please no early arrivals. No arrivals after 9:00pm as it may be disruptive to other campers.
- Campground Check-out: by Noon
- Campground Pet Policy: Friendly pets are allowed in the campground (limit 2), but must follow the Campground Pet Policy.
- Firewood: Due to the possibility of transporting bugs, firewood must be purchased at the resort. The National Forestry Department requests this to assist with their efforts to control spread of unwanted bugs.
- Campers per site: One unit per site.
- # of Guests: Limit of 6 guests per site.
- Please no jet skis (personal watercraft) or fireworks. 4 wheelers must be trailered and not driven on resort property.
- Quiet time: 10:00pm through 8:00am